#MBCR2019 T-Shirt Contest
You may not have the fastest runners in the field, but your team can still come out a winner (and look great too!) by entering the T-Shirt Contest. Plan to produce a t-shirt for your team members to wear at the race. Let your creative juices flow and come up with a design that can be submitted to one of the following categories:
- Creative Use of YOUR Company's Logo
- Creative Use of City Landmarks
- Creative Use of our "Hurricane Heads", which you can >> DOWNLOAD HERE <<
The official Event Committee will evaluate all entries and choose 3 winners per category. The 3 winners per category will be announced at the Award Ceremony on race night. Winners are expected to attend the Awards Ceremony wearing their winning shirt to receive their award.
To participate, submit your physical t-shirt by the deadline. Race night entries will not be accepted. The official Event Committee will evaluate all entries and choose the winners.
We are proud to partner once again with Headsweats (formerly Intratec Performance Apparel). They are wonderful to work with and offer great pricing. Please visit link to learn more. Chart below shows deadlines if you are ordering your Team Shirts from Headsweats.
|City||Race Date||Early Order Deadline*||Final Deadline|
|Fort Lauderdale||April 4th||March 4th||March 8th|
|West Palm Beach||April 17th||March 18th||March 22nd|
|Miami||April 25th||March 18th||March 22nd|
*Receive 10% off when you order by the Early Deadline!
In order to be eligible to win the T-Shirt Contest, YOU MUST SEND IN A PHYSICAL T-SHIRT WITH YOUR DESIGN to the following address (Be sure to include Company Name / Team Captain Name / Designer's Name):
Attention: Creative Department
5724 Sunset Drive
Miami, FL 33143
T-shirts must be submitted in accordance to the following deadlines:
- Fort Lauderdale: March 27th, 2019
- West Palm Beach: April 10th, 2019
- Miami: April 17th, 2019
- YOU CANNOT USE OUR 2019 EVENT LOGO IN YOUR T-SHIRT DESIGN (only the "Hurricane Heads" may be used).
- Entry designs must be worn by your team on race night.
- Only 1 entry accepted per company.
- Only 1 category submission allowed per company.
- T-Shirt Contest winners will be selected prior to race night
- Winners will be acknowledged on race night. A representative of your company, wearing the winning t-shirt, must be available to attend the Award Ceremony.
- Winners will be displayed on race night, the website, and/or at subsequent Series events. All submissions become the property of the Executive Race Committee.